1. Just what is Via Veneto Italian Ice?
An award winning gourmet, water-based, fat and cholesterol free delicacy of 24 flavors. All with a rich, creamy smooth texture.
2. What is the Storage and Serving Temperature of your Italian Ice?
The storage temperature of our Italian Ice is ZERO Degrees Fahrenheit and we suggest serving our Italian Ice at 10 to 15 Degrees Fahrenheit for an enhanced flavor.
3. Is Via Veneto Italian Ice Kosher?
Yes, all our flavors are certified as Kosher and labeled as such.
4. Can samples of your Italian Ice be sent to me?
Yes, we would be very happy to send you a sample pack. Please give us a call!
5. Does Via Veneto Italian Ice have any point of sale support?
Yes, we supply free of charge 11X17 in. heavy gloss paper signs reading "Via Veneto Italian Ice served here" and a list of Via Veneto Italian Ice flavors signs. We also have, at cost, high quality pop up 6ft. umbrellas, banners 2ft. X 3ft. , freezer fronts 20in. X 48in., tee and golf style shirts and foam serving cups in 6, 8 & 12oz. sizes. Please call for prices!